- Version 3.1
- The dashboard position and state is now remembered when WorkPause is closed.
- The break and pause buttons on the dashboard will indicate if WorkPause is
paused or in a break.
- If pinned, the dashboard will not hide when break/pause buttons are clicked,
and will reappear after the settings dialog is closed.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
- Version 3.0
- Added dashboard panel (shown on mouse hover over the system tray).
- Added piechart to the statistics pane.
- The unlock screen button now displays the remaining time to the
- The counter settings are now accumulated (not cleared if WorkPause
- Fixed issue with wrong counter settings if computer goes to sleep mode
or is hibernated.
- Fixed issue with custom alert messages being erased when interface
language is changed.
- Numeruous bug fixes and tweaks.
- Version 2.6
- Fixed issue with alert messages not being changed when interface language is
- Fixed reading of language files that contain dots in the file name.
- WorkPause now displays warning if the settings couldn't be saved.
- Added Italian and Lithuanian language translations
- Updated Greek language translation
- Version 2.5
- Fixed issue with the setting for the mouse move tracking which was
not being saved correctly on exit.
- Added nice black-yellow strip to the lock and slider dialogs
- Increased the font of the unlock button to make it more prominent
- Added german language translation
- Version 2.4
- It is now possible to customize the alert messages (displayed on breaks).
- Added configurable sound notifications when rest breaks are entered and exit.
- Added possibility to send feedback by e-mail from the tray context menu.
- Version 2.3.1
- Added support for portable version of WorkPause, that can be run
from a flash drive and doesn't depend on the registry.
- Version 2.3
- Added option to automatically check for WorkPause updates on Internet.
- Added tray menu command to check for updates by request.
- Added registration command to the tray menu.
- The '3D icon border' setting is no longer used and was removed from the
- Version 2.2
- Added option to set daily work limit and to notify the user if it has been
- The icon tooltip now displays information for the time left to work for today.
- Added option to disable toggle mode (and really enforce screen locks).
- The statistics page is now constantly refreshed, showing changes in real-time.
- Fixed the kbhook dll to correctly count key presses if Office is running.
- Added feedback form to the installation setup (to be called at uninstall or
- Version 2.1
- Added help button to the main dialog (linked to the WorkPause user manual).
- Added link to user manual in WorkPause Start Menu folder.
- The beeping will be stopped if paused at the last minute.
- Coming out of screensaver will not switch off the screen lock.
- Added Ukrainian, French, Danish and Chinese language translations.
- Version 2.0
- Added support for micro-breaks (in addition to the short and long breaks).
- Added notifications via slider box or message box (in addition to the
ballon tooltip and screen lock).
- Added separate settings (alert type, frequency, duration) for the different
types of breaks.
- Added auto-run option (to enable or disable starting WorkPause automatically).
- Added option to track mouse movement, in addition to mouse clicks and keyboard
- Added option to lock the screen only after inactivity of several seconds.
- Added confirmation dialog on successful registration.
- Added auto-detection of user language on the first run, and selecting the
correct lannguage file (if available).
- Added possibility to toggle mode, restart or pause counter by pressing Ctrl,
Alt or Shift while clicking the WorkPause tray icon.
- Added Welcome page to the settings dialog, to be displayed on the first run.
- Increased the settings dialog size to make room for more controls.
- Reorganized the settings dialog pages. Added nice banner.
- The settings dialog is now shown with just a single click on the icon.
- WorkPause is now shown in the taskbar when the settings dialog is visible.
- The settings dialog is put on top of other windows.
- The font name in the Misc. page is now displayed using the selected font.
- Added link to PRaven3 Software web site to about page.
- Added link to WorkPause home page in the Start Menu folder.
- Fixed locking the screen when multiple monitors are used (all the monitors are
- Version 1.6
- The configuration dialog now remembers the last position at which it
has been displayed.
- Increased the size of the registration dialog so the link to the registration
page is fully visible.
- Added Hellenic (greek) and Nederlands language translations.
- Version 1.5
- Added option to zero the statistics automatically after several hours of
inactivity or at specific time every day.
- The long pauses counter is now restarted if no keyboard or mouse activity is
detected for N minutes (N is the amount of work between two pauses)
- Added German language translation.
- Bug fix: auto-reloading of the counter after a pause has been postponed and
then inactivity period is trigerred is now done with the full time between
pauses and not with the postponement time.
- Bug fix: the screen lock shader is now positioned correctly if the Windows
task bar is on top of the screen.
- Bug fix: the 'postpone' button is now positioned correctly at the end of the
- Version 1.4.2
- Minor bug fix: the blinker was not stopped in some cases.
- Version 1.4.1
- Added french language translation
- Added 'statistics' item to the tray menu
- The tray icon will now blink during the last 30 seconds before pause
- Version 1.4
- Bug fix: the short pause delay was mirroring the setting for the tracking
- Added option to play warning sound during the last minute (30 and 15 seconds
before the break).
- The mouse tracking now includes the mouse wheel.
- The number of mouse clicks and key presses is now shown in the statistics
- Added option to disable postponing or unlocking the screen for the first few
seconds of the pause.
- The counter is now paused while the settings dialog is open.
- The screen will not be locked while shift key is held down (the same for the
Ctrl and Alt keys or one of the mouse keys).
- If minimized for a first time, WorkPause will warn the user that it continues
to work in the background.
- Version 1.3.2
- Fixed bug with language selection combo box not selecting the correct language.
- Added croatian language support.
- Added czech language support.
- Added spanish language support.
- Version 1.3.1
- The registration reminder dialog now shows in its caption bar the number of
days since installation.
- If the trial period is over, the reminder dialog will stay longer on the screen.
- Fixed bug in displaying statistics if WorkPause has been running for more than
- Fixed bug when manually resetting the counter will sometimes set it to incorrect
- When in long pause, the tray icon will be displayed on a green background
(the short pause will continue to use blue background).
- Version 1.3
- The screen will not be locked if a mouse button is kept pressed (e.g. during
- The registration reminder dialog is now always placed on top of all opened
- Fixed bug which was preventing the long breaks from occurring.
- Version 1.2
- WorkTime has been renamed to WorkPause
- The counter can be paused (a yellow "pause" symbol will appear in this case).
- The usage statistics can be zeroed.
- WorkPause is now a single-instance application (only one copy can be run at any time).
- The keyboard and mouse events can be tracked and the counter reset or paused if
no activity has been detected for some time.
- The settings dialog now appears close to the tray icon (with nice animation)
- Version 1.1
- Version 1.0